- May 2017 - the Bakunin mecha-tank project is finally
complete. Back on the bench we have the DeAgostini Millennium Falcon which
returns for painting plus the scratchbuilding of various small items like
the undercarriage doors and the ground buzzer bay. For fun I have also
started the Italeri 1/24th scale Transit Van.
- April 2017 - completed painting of the ride-on soldiers
for the Bakunin mecha-tank diorama. Started painting the diorama base
itself. Purchased a whole bunch off Weathering Magazines off Ammo (Mig
Jiminez) plus took delivery of a Han Solo, Luke Skywalker and Chewie figures
for the hall of the DeAgostini Millennium Falcon from Ricardo Weichelt.
- March 2017 - worked on the Bakunin mecha-tank ride-on
soldiers and other diorama items. Purchased a whole bunch of new plastic
card from Hannants in prep for the building the undercarriage doors for the
DeAgostini Millennium Falcon. Also bought a 48th scale "Middle East market
ruin" second hand off Hannants.
- February 2017 - assembled the undercarriage for the
DeAgostini Millennium Falcon. Completed assembly of the new ramp and
re-assembled the two hull halves. Put the Falcon to one side for a few
months to finish other projects. Purchased a whole bunch of paint products
from AK Interactive. Brought some paint products and Weathering Magazines
off Ammo (Mig Jiminez).
- January 2017 - working to finish the internal painting
on new items for the DeAgostini Millennium Falcon Hall and Circuitry Bay.
Work on painting and assembling the new ramp. Painted the engine grill.
Painted stowage items and ride-on soldiers for the Bakunin mecha-tank
- December 2016 - Have purchased some 3D printed items
off Shapeways for the rear engine cooling fans/vents for the DeAgostini
Millennium Falcon. I noted from Facebook that guitar strings we a good match
to the piping that hangs down from the Falcon's undercarriage bays. So I
bought a few of those. I also picked up from Hannants some 48th scale German
WWII propoganda posters and roadsigns that were in a sale. The whole lot for
a tenner, great value. Making great progress on the two Bakunin walking
tanks. However I have now decided to re-open the Millennium Falcon hull to
insert 3D printed Items for the boarding ramp and the maintenance room. Also
purchased some small mirrors for the ends of the corridors.
- November 2016 - still churning through the massive
Millennium Falcon project and the Bakunin tall tanks project. Did a little
shopping at Hannants and picked up Quickboost QB48725 su-25K Frogfoot
Undercarriage Covers, Aber 48L-04 Soviet 76.2mm ZiS-5/F-34 tank barrel as
well as more of the Quickboost QB48709 & QB48712 Petlyakov PE-2 bomb Fuses &
Air Intakes. Also due in: some paints from Trackpads for the big Falcon.
DeAgostini Millennium Falcon Issues 90, 91, 92 & 93 completed with the two
halves of the hull joined up. However...
- October 2016 - we placed big expensive orders with both
AK Interactive and Mig Jiminez for the following: a 'Complete Wood Pack',
Weathering Plaster Base, Soviet WWII Uniform Colours, a book called "Extreme
Reality", Matt Varnish, Satin Varnich, Kursk Soil, Light Dust, Fuel Stains,
Pigment Fixer, Pigment Rust Set, Rusty vehicles, Eastern Front Mud Set,
Humidity and Wet Effects, Rust Effect colours, Dry Earth, Wet Mud and Thick
Soil. All are destined for usage on the Bakunin project and the Revell 72nd
scale Type VIIC U-Boat. Completed Issues 86, 87, 88 and 89 of the DeAgostini
Millennium Falcon part build.
- September 2016 - back from holidays. Started work
airbrushing the Bakunins. Purchased the Archer Fine Transfers 72nd scale
U-Boat Surface Detail Set AR88023 from the USA. Also ordered the Wave 1/20
Maschinen Krieger pack Lethe. Restocked my supplies of Alclad II primer &
microfiller from Hannants. Completed Issues 82, 83, 84 and 85 of the
DeAgostini Millennium Falcon part build.
- August 2016 - holiday time! Still enough time to build
Issues 78, 79, 80 & 81 of DeAgostini's Millennium Falcon. No Hannants order
this month as I invested in a lot of Amazon stuff instead (Books/Blu Rays,
etc). Purchased the Kagero paperback book "VIIC Type U-Boot (Super
Drawings in 3D)" as well as the Roger Chesneau book "Type VII U-Boats
(Shipcraft 4)". Also picked up the
Archer Fine Transfers O-Scale (1/48) Rivets (5/8" head) AR88033. Started
the Bakunin mecha-tank dirorama.
- July 2016 - built-up Issues 74, 75, 76 & 77 of
DeAgostini's Millennium Falcon. This month's haul from Hannants: Quickboost
48th scale Petlyakov Pe-2 Exhaust QB48708, Quickboost 48th scale Petlyakov
Pe-2 Bomb Fuzes QB48712, Quickboost 48th scale Petlyakov Pe-2 Air intakes
QB48709, Master 48th scale pitot tubes for Su-25 Frogfoot AM-48-124, Montex
mini mask SM48440 for Zvezda Pe-2 in 48th scale (canopy mask both inside and
out) and Montex Super Mask for 48th scale Zvezda Pe-2 K48318.
- June 2016 - Back in England again, after a stint in
Scotland, so slowly getting back to working on the second hull of the
mecha-mash-up (now rechristened the "Bakunins" to give a better identity). I received and
built up Issues 70, 71, 72 & 73 of the DeAgostini Millennium Falcon.
- May 2016 - this month's haul from Hannants: 48th scale
Eduard PE-2 seatbelts 49092 "fabric" & 49091 "superfabric", 48th scale OWL
Decals 48002 Red Stars on Night Sky set for Pe-2, 48th scale DAN Models
Russian Airfield Technical signs and two sets of the Eduard masks for 48th
scale C-130. Later I also got the Metallic Details MD4812 photoetch set for
the Zvezda Pe-2. It contains some similar items to the Eduard set with a few
different too. Completed Issues 66, 67, 68 & 69 of the DeAgostini Millennium
- April 2016 - this month's haul from Hannants: Big Ed
49146 which includes 48871 Pe-2 exterior, 49747 Pe-2 interior & EX488 Pe-2
masks - designed for the new Zvezda 48th scale kit. I bought two so as to
reverse engineer what I could onto the old MPM kit in my stash. Also I got
four Russian/Soviet "aviation technical" photoetch stepladders to help deck
out the appropriate diromas planned for Su-25 as well as the existing Su-7 &
Su-22. These are DAN Models 48512 (2 steps), 48510 (5 steps), 48511 (7
steps) and 48501 (7 steps). Also been checking out some great 1/48th scale
C-130 upgrades by
Attack Squadron. Completed Issues 62, 63, 64 & 65 of the DeAgostini
- March 2016 - The model making spurt/surge that happened
in Jan and Feb has come to a halt as I have taken up a work contract in
Scotland giving me precious little time at home for hobbies. In the post we
White Ensign Models 72nd scale PE 7232 Drain and Vent Holes kit.
This looks like the last of only three aftermarket sets we will ever need
for the Revell U-Boat V11C. Go to the
project page for pictures. We
worked on issues 58, 59, 60 & 61 of the DeAgostini Millennium Falcon. For
the first time we found we had the wrong items in issue 56 and contacted
customer services. They popped a replacement copy in the post.
- February 2016 - This month we finished the Airfix 72nd
scale Spitfire PRXIX. We take delivery of the Special Navy
U-Boat Type VII D mine-laying conversion kit. It is gorgeous! As is the
Pontos U-Boat superdetail set also received this month. At the end of the
month we finished the Mach 2 Sputnik 3/Semiorka R7 launcher rocket in 72nd scale. I have also built one of the two Hasegawa Ammoknight
kit-bashing it together with a Hobbyboss 48th scale T34/76 Russian Tank to
create an all new mecha-tank mash-up that I hope you will enjoy. We worked
on issues 54, 55, 56 & 57 of the DeAgostini Millennium Falcon.
- Dec 2015/Jan 2016 - yay! We finished a project!! The
two Sukhoi Cold War jets were finally finished. They were started late
October 2013 to have been knocking aorund the bench for 2 years and three
months. Well time they were complete. We took delivery & completed the build
of the DeAgostini Millennium Falcon Issues 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49,
50, 51, 52 & 53.
For Christmas I bought myself the Revell 72nd scale U-Boat V11C whilst my
wife bought me the 48th scale Zvezda Petlyakov Pe-2. I got my daughter the
Mach 2 kit of the Sputnik 3 & R7 launcher in 72nd scale.
- November 2015 - what a busy month. Issues 38, 39, 40 &
41 of the DeAgostini Millennium Falcon part build arrived so I assembled
those. I shopped for a whole bunch of Alclad II Metallic paints to complete
the two Sukhois. As luck would have it L Decals Studio released stencils for
the 48th scale Su-22M4 so I snapped those up alongside the HAD Models wheel
chocks for Russian airplanes also in 48th scale. Next in came the Barracuda
Studio resin items for the Rockwell B-1B: engines, external upgrades & wheel
- October 2015 - through August and September we
assembled DeAgostini Millennium Falcon issues 26 thru 37. The OEZ and Kopro
Sukhoi jets are prgressing slowly with the masking done and the undercoat
primer & pre-shading done. All bits and pieces are mounted ready for
painting. In August we took delivery of the Armory set ACA4816 Engine
Nacelles for the Xuntong 1/48th scale Tu-2.
- July 2015 - Issues 22, 23, 24 & 25 of the DeAgostini
Millennium Falcon were bolted together. The assembly of the OEZ 48th scale
Su-7BKL is complete and it awaits painting. Final assembly of the Kopro 48th
scale Su-22M4 is underway. Bought the paints for the Sukhois from Hannants
(what I could) and threw in a few extras to get free postage: Montex Mini
Mask 48367 for Xuntong Tu-2, Quickboost sets 48640 & 658 windows and
propellers for the Tu-2, Eduard photoetch sets for the Monogram B-24J in
48th scale: 49670 seatbelts, 49441 cockpit, 49440 front interior, 48618
exterior and 48621 rear interior. For good measure I added the Eduard colour
photoetch set 73479 for Supermarine Spitfire PR Mk.XIX for an Airfix kit my
daughter was given for Christmas by her Aunt. It should pretty it up without too much skill being required.
- June 2015 - Issues 18,19, 20 & 21 of the DeAgostini
Millennium Falcon were bolted together. We are now in final assembly of the
OEZ & Kopro Sukhois with external stores, fuel tanks, underwing pylons and
air scoops going on. I Treated myself to a pack of weathering washes from
Flory Models. I also purchased a bunch of stuff from Ammo of Mig Jimenez
including the Weathering and Chipping sets for Mechas, their book "In Combat
- Painting Mechas" and the subscription to the "Encyclopedia of Aircraft
Modelling Techniques" the first of which was "Cockpits".
- May 2015 - work on the DeAgostini Millennium Falcon
hall draws to a close so the two Sukhoi jets are back off the shelf. For the
Su-25K project we have added Armory Pitots, Quickboost Air Scoops and Scale
Resin cockpit and avionics bay set. The latter in includes a vacformed
conopy, colout phototetch and what has to be the most exquisite resin you
will ever see. For the Sukhoi Su-2/Su-22 project I added a couple of pilots
from Aerobonus and the limited edition decals from Karaya which hopefully
give us what we have been after for a while now - a great paint scheme for
the Polish Su-22M4!
- April 2015 - assembling the main Hall on the DeAgostini
Millennium Falcon after painting. Have received a new nose cone (3D printed)
and am painting that now. Everything fits together but it is a struggle to
assemble and paint in a meaningful sequence & keep up with the delivery
schedule - whilst planning for potentially new 3D printed aftermarket items.
Sukhois languishing on the bench in the queue behind the Falcon.
- March 2015 - finishing off the Sukhoi canopy framing
and preparing for the smoothing off of the rather pebbley out texture on the
OEZ and Kopro Sukhois. Built up the floor to the main Hall on the Falcon
using 3D printed parts.
- February 2015 - delivery of the very first 3D printed
aftermarket items for the DeAgostini Millennium Falcon. Reworked the cockpit
with new paint job. Airbrushed the cockpit areas of the two Sukhois with
- January 2015 - work slows on the two Sukhois as we take
delivery of the first piece-parts to build DeAgostini's Millennium Falcon
- 30th December 2014 - All hydraulic piping in the main
gear bays of the Kopro 1/48th scale Su-22M4 have been complete so I am now
working on the gear bay doors and the nose gear leg. New on this site we
have the addition of the Hobby Boss 1/48th scale Russian T-34/76 Tank (Model
1942 Factory No. 112) and the Tamiya 1/48th scale German 20mm Flakvierling
38 both of which are destined to be used on the Ammoknights walking tanks
- 23rd December 2014 - all the new purchases we made in
November have been loaded to our web site. See updates to the Project Pages
devoted to the new Fujimi spinner, the Hasegawa Ammoknights, the Tamiya
Lancaster and the Ground Equipment. We have also paced orders today for the
tanks and flag gun parts necessary to start work on the Ammoknights mash-up
project. Oh yeah, and whilst I am about I will probably re-work the Theme to
our Wordpress Blog.
- 27th November 2014 - I have had a couple of sales
enquiries about the Heritage 1/24th scale Lancaster. This has now been sold
on and I have removed it from the projects listing. Instead I will focus on
a couple of sci fi topics instead. Today I made a few changes to this web
site so that the Project navigation bar is now on all pages. Hope you like
the change - a lot easier for me to maintain too!
- November 2014 - Anybody noting a long absence from us
don't worry. We are here. I had a sudden contract for 3 months work in
Manchester before coming back and having my wisdom teeth removed - which has
knocked me back a bit. Expect more progress in the Holiday period coming!
- October 2014 - struggling a bit to get behind the bench
after three months away. I am planning a couple of new projects now: one is
the Fujimi 1/24th scale Bladrunner Spinner and the other is the Hasegawa
1/20th scale Ammo Knights. All will be revealed.
- May, June & July 2014 - got a lot of work done on my
two Sukhoi cold war jets plus I built a 1/72nd scale Gnat with my daughter.
We also built here "Mr Cool" - a model T-Rex from Tamiya. A highly
- 1st April 2014 - no fool us as we roll out our Facebook
page and Twitter account. To see them click on the new links (right). We
have also created our small-wonder.org email address
- March 2014 - work is indeed continuing on the cockpits
of the Su-7 and Su-22 projects with pictures to follow next month. Meanwhile
we have taken delivery of the Amory Tuploev Tu-2 resin wheel set and have
updated the Xuntong kit page to include the latest releases.
- January 2014 - a busy month as we start airbrushing the
interior of the S-7 & Su-22 project PLUS we receive new aftermarket parts
including a whole lot of new Eduard phototetch for the Monogram 1/48th scale
B-29 Superfortress as well as True Details resin propellers for the same kit
- January 2014 - we take delivery of the new 1/48th scale
Armory resin wheel sets AR AW48014, AW48007 & AW48008 for Sukhoj Su-25
Frogfoot, Su-7BKL and Su-17/22
- January 2014 - Happy New Year! The Holiday season winds
down with our implementation of "On the Bench" section as a Wordpress Blog.
I really struggled for many hours to find a Wordpress "Theme" that could be
adapted for the purpose. After numerous experiments the final result is not
perfect... but it will have to do... Click on the link to
www.small-wonder.org/On-the-Bench and see what you think. Eventually we
can incorporate the entire Small Wonder database into a Blog format (aka a
'content management system') to make it easier to use. But that will be many
moons from now. For now; most of this website will be maintained in
Microsoft Expression Web 4. [It's WYSIWYG interface is rubbish for handling
large pages with lots of photos.]
- December 2013 - during the holiday season we plan to
roll the "On the Bench" section into a Wordpress blog
- December 2013 - Eduard release an array of new colour
photoetch sets for the old Monogram 1/48th scale B-29 (which we eagerly snap
up). This model is donkey years old and has been on our shelves for a while
awaiting some decent aftermarket sets to be issued. Here they come! Were
Eduard getting our hint?
- October 27th 2013 - work starts on the OEZ Su-7 and
- September 2013 - my wife had decided against Jewellery
Making as a career move and has gone back to work in teaching. So this
entire web site has now been taken back by the model-making half of the
- August 2013 - the 1/72nd scale Fine Molds Millennium Falcon is complete
- July 2013 - the Fine Molds Falcon nears completion as
it enters final painting. Also a whole bunch of great Eduard photo-etch has
turned up for the Xuntong Tu-2.
- May 2013 - On the Bench the Millenium Falcon has
accelerated into the assembly of just the cockpit prior to painting. Next in
the queue we have the Su-7 & Su-22M3. After that we will be working on the
new Xuntong Tupolev Tu-2S is 1/48th scale. Aftermarket items for that
project will start to appear on the new project page set up for it. It will
be built with the Peshka Pe-2.
- April 2013 - pictures added of the Millennium Falcon's
undercarriage now heavily modified
- March 2013 - the new Xuntong 1/48th scale Tu-2 GPW
light-bomber kits come available in the UK
- February 2013 - we have some more photos of the
Millennium Flacon project in our "On the Bench" section
- January 2013 - the Finemolds Millennium Falcon
progresses onwards with work on its mount and the internal electronics
- December 2012 - the Finemolds Millennium Falcon is
started with work conducted on cockpit and engine bay
- 17th October 2012 - we publish detailed pictures and
review of the FineMolds Millennium Falcon from Star Wars. This is our next
model "On The Bench"
- 16th October 2012 - all change at Small-Wonder.org as
the Shturmoviks have now moved from "On The Bench" to the new "Gallery Now"
section. There are links there to the original Projects pages as well as a
copy of the the old "On The Bench" to show the build of the three
Shturmoviks as it happened. Next up: the Finemolds 1/72nd scale Millennium
Falcon starts on the new, refreshed, "On The Bench" page.
- 7th October 2012 - after nearly FOUR years work the
three 1/4th scale Accurate Miniature Shturmoviks are complete. And they look
- 18th July 2012 - new photos added to "On The Bench" of
the three Shturmoviks as they undergo scratch removal. They look a bit of a
mess at this stage but progress is good and we should be only a few days
away from starting work on the cockpit canopies and detail painting.
- 30th June 2012 - we review the SAM Modellers Datafile
number 1 for the de Havilland Mosquito - a book that hails back to 1998!
Read about it here.
- 16th October 2011 - we publish new photos in our "On
the Bench" section of progress up until the end of January 2011 on the
troika of Il-2's. Photos taken in August - that is how slow things happen
- 10th July 2011 - True Details releases 1/48th scale
- 11th February 2011 - pictures added here for the Monogram B-29
project and the 1/24th scale Airfix Mosquito project. We have the Iliad
decal sheet for B-29 in 1/48th scale and the Paragon Designs & Master gun
sets for Mosquito.
- 3rd February 2011 - I have added a review of the the two
Squadron/Signal "In Action" books for the Mosquito (Parts 1 & 2)
- 28th January 2011 - Iliad Design release new decal set
"Camouflaged B-29s" set 48021 - at long last! B-29's that don't require that
boring-and-tricky natural metal finish.
- 25th January 2011 - big update on the "On the Bench" page as we
make great progress on the three Il-2 kits. New photos show the major
assemblies finally coming together two years after the project was started.
- December 2010 - review added of the Haynes Manual for the
Lancaster. Read it
- November 2010 - work starts again on the trio of Il-2
Shturmoviks. Look out for new updates.
- Late-September 2010 - New arrivals: Mastercasters Aircraft
detailing sets (etched) '24009' 1/24th scale for the Airfix de Havilland
Mosquito intake grill mesh covers and fasteners. Also coming to our
attention this month: Alley Cat conversion sets (see
for the Airfix 1/24th scale Mosquito: Mosquito FB Mk XVIII 'Tse-Tse', TR
Mk.33 Sea Mosquito Conversion Set, Mosquito J.30 Swedish Conversion Set,
Mosquito FB Mk. XVII / XIX Conversion Set, Mosquito FB Mk. XII / XIII
Conversion Set and Mosquito FB Mk. VI (ASH Radar) Conversion Set. That is
six new options which include resin parts, masks and decals.
- Early-August 2010 - New arrivals: "Master" British Mk 2 Browning
.303 caliber (7,7mm) (4pcs) in turned brass in 1/24th scale for the Airfix
Mosquito. They look amazing!
- Mid-June 2010 - New market arrivals - Eduard 1:48th B-24J
Liberator "BigEd" 4927, SBS 1:48 Heinkel He 111 VS-11 propeller set
(designed to be used with Monogram and Revell kits) and SBS 1:48 MiG-3
Propeller set (designed to be used with Trumpeter kits)
- Early-June 2010 - first of the after-market accessories arrive for the
Airfix 1/24th scale Mosquito as Paragon Designs launch early style 5 spoke
wheels, plain hub wheels, 50 gallon drop tanks, 100 gallon drop tanks, ID
lights, undercarriage details, revised exhaust stacks and 0.303" ammunition
- March 2010 - Eduard release MORE new 1:48 B-24J Liberator
photoetch: exterior photoetch set 48 618, bomb bay photoetch 48 634 and
surface panels photoetch 48 647. Expect a 'Big Ed' superset any day soon
- February 2010 - Eduard release new 1:48 B-24J Liberator rear
interior and front interior pre-painted in colour (designed to be used with
Monogram and Revell kits)
- Late January 2010 - discovered a great set of white metal landing
gear legs for loads of my projects here at
www.scaleaircraftconversions.com and this supplies the missing
undercarriage legs for the He-111 project as well as the undercart for
B17's, Lancaster, B-1B, Hercules and several others. Great! Those big kits
need a strong landing gear. Now how do I buy them in the UK?
- Late December 2009 - Eduard launch new photoetch for the 1:48
B-24J Liberator (designed to be used with Monogram and Revell kits): cockpit
interior, seatbelts and cockpit interior (self adhesive)
- December 2009 - AML launch Decal sheet in 1/48th scale of
Lavochkin La-5 Soviet Aces (4) No 3 Capt K.A.Novikov 40GIAP; No 40 Capt
J.T.Cyganov 1 GIAD; No 60 Gen J.J.Savickj 3.IAK ; No 66 V.G.Serov 159.IAP
1943-44. Also AML Aircraft detailing sets (resin)1/48the scale Lavochkin
La-5/La-5F/La-5FN (NEW) (PUR - Cowling & Exhausts) (designed to be used with
- Late November 2009 - another bumper crop of new accessories this
month: Loon Models release a 1/48th scale "no cut" conversion for the
Lavochkin La-5FN early/La-5 late conversion (designed to be used with the
Zvezda kits). From Loon Models: 1/48th scale Heinkel He-177 bomb-bay and
lower fuselage contour correction with the step at the rear of the bay. From
Resin Art we have 1/48th scale Sukhoi Su-25K/UBK wheels "simplified set" for
KP/Kopro, also Su-7BKL wheels "simplified set" for KP/Kopro in the same
scale. Resin Art also release an aircraft detailing set in 1/48th scale for
the Sukhoi Su-25k with internals & avionics bay for use with the KP/Kopro
kits. Flightpath re-releae their photo-etch 1/48th scale PSP/Pierced Steel
- Early November 2009 - after a summer of heavy DIY tasks around the
house we kick back and relax at the model-maker's bench. Last year we
started those pesky Shturmoviks. Currently I am finishing the gear bays for
the two-seater. When that is concluded I will move on to build up the other
two - both single seaters.
- October 2009 - Quickboost bumper crop - resin 1/48th scale Yak-9
Exhausts, Yak-9 Control Levers, He-111 Gun Barrels & Wellington Gun Barrels
launch to UK Market
- March 2009 - Quickboost launch resin MiG-3 undercarriage covers
(designed to be used with Trumpeter kits) to the UK Market
- March 2009 - Quickboost launch resin LaGG-3 Series 1-4 exhaust
(designed to be used with ICM kits) to UK market
- March 2009 - Quickboost launch LaGG-3 series 35 exhausts (in
resin for the ICM kit) to UK market
- March 2009 - evidence found proving that infamous Il-2 'White 25' actually
existed. Many had believed it to have been added by a photo-retoucher for
propoganda purposes. Not so:
- February 2009 - White 25 selected for Il-2 'arrow' build:
- December 2008/January 2009 - Three Accurate Miniatures 1/48th
scale Il-2 Shturmoviks go on our bench to be built
- 17th October 2008 - Quickboost release 1/48th scale Yak-3 resin
undercarriage covers to UK Market
- 3rd October 2008 - ICM's 1/48th scale LaGG-3 Series 1-4 arrives
in the UK Market
- 16th June 2008 - Trumpeter's 1/48th scale MiG-3 "Late" arrives on
the shelves of UK Hobby Shops
- 9th May 2008 - The new Karaya E4805 Shvetsov Ash-82FN/M-82FN Radial Engine
in Resin for Lavochkin La-5FN, La-7, La-9, La-11 (for Zvezda La-5FN)
arrives in the stores
- 9th May 2008 - Small Wonder web site relaunched